Tuesday, July 19, 2016

7/19

Today was a pretty repetitious day. After completing part of the experiment, we went to lunch. I ate two delicate pork buns this time. And I also had some oreo-balls Madi made. They were good.

After lunch, my group went back to work. Maria and I were creating areas of interest (AOI) on the mobile eye tracker information - and although twining some parts simplified the process a lot, creating the AOIs still takes a long time.

Near the end of the day, I thought I was on the last part of creating AOIs for that single person, but the person went back to different parts of the experiment. I couldn't stay longer since my mom picks me up with my brother, so I couldn't finish the AOIs for that one person. Aghhh. I thought I completed something today. There's still so much to do. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment