Friday, July 22, 2016

7/22

Today was a rather uneventful day. Nate and I (Maria has gone to a wedding) were working on processing our data for our experiment (me continuong the AOIs) when we got kicked out of the room since someone had to do an experiment. Unfortunately, the tools to process our data was only in that room, so we couldn't really do anything. Thus, I started working on a calculus book I brought.

Then there was lunch. It was good.

And so we went back to check if the experiment was done. It was not. I continued doing calculus. And that was basically the day.

Sometime during the day, I went to ask Emily how important were knowing the trigonometric derivatives for calculus. I suck at memorizing, so I hoped she would say it wasn't very important. She said it was very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment